Taking place in the Old Republic Era, this Star Wars Fan-Fiction features Darth Shadie / Jedi Eidahs, Celinka Serre’s alter ego. With new characters and plot lines, Darth Shadie: Lady of the Force is the first installment of the novella-type series.
Embark on a journey of self-discovery through the Force in this adventure-romance, where the battle between the light side and dark side that rages on most prominently, is within.
- Darth Shadie / Jedi Eidahs – Former Sith. Human. Jedi.
- Brenum – Jedi. Human. Friend to Shadie.
- Trylia – Jedi. Togruta. Friend to Shadie.
- Master Juun Kloh – Jedi Master. Twi’lek. Master to Shadie, Brenum and Trylia.
- Agent Knarf – Freelance Slicer. Human.
- Kelbourn – Mandalorian. Human. Clan Leader to Clan Kandera.
- Talyc – Mandalorian. Human. Clanmate and cousin to Kelbourn.
- Darth Kromus – Sith Lord. Human. Leader of an independent Sith faction. Former Master to Shadie.
- Darth Lahnius – Sith Warrior. Human. Apprentice to Darth Kromus.
- Deejar – Sith Apprentice. Devaronian. Apprentice to Darth Kromus.
“Darth Shadie: Lady of the Force” is written by Celinka Serre.
Disclaimer: The Characters in this Fan-Fiction are new and have original names. The story is an original written work. The story is derivative and consistent of Fan-Fiction since it borrows the franchise world of Star Wars. Certain jargon and places, or concepts mentioned, along with the SW Old Republic universe belong to Lucasfilm Ltd. and Disney. No characters or storylines from the films are used. No storylines or characters from the games or books are used. A handful of characters from the games may be referenced, but are not the main focus in this fanfic story. This fan-fiction story falls under FairUse.