Here you will find drinks and cocktail invented or adapted by friends of Celinka Serre. In this case, she had no involvment in the creation of said drink or adaptation. Recipes are in order of most recent.
– Arizona Moonrise (a drink invented by my partner Frank)
– Scott’s Irish Hand Grenade (an Irish flag looking layered shot by my friend Scott)
FRANK’S ARIZONA MOONRISE
(invented by François St-Maurice)
– 1 1/2 oz of Tequila
– A handful of Frozen Blueberries
– Arizona Green Tea iced tea with Ginseng and Honey (must be that specific one)
SCOTT’S IRISH HAND GRENADE
(invented by Scott McCoan)
– Crème de Menthe Verte (or any other kind of Mint Schnapps)
– Banana Cream OR Bailey’s (this version used Bailey’s Irish Cream)
– Brown Rum
Grab a shooter of any size. Estimate how much of each ingredient you wish to pour in. This version used the ”back of the spoon” method for pouring. To use this method, simply place a tea spoon, back of it facing up, with the edge touching the inner side of the shooter glass. Pour the alcohol slowly onto the back of the spoon. Repeat for each layer of alcohol. It is normal for each ingredient to mix a bit at the borders of each layer, but the result should give distinct layers of different colors. Always best to put heaviest/thickest alcoholic ingredient at the bottom. In this case, bottom up: Crème de Menthe, Bailey’s and Rum.
Binky Productions © Celinka Serre / Bartending Certificate from Absolute Bartending Institue (Montreal) /
For Cocktail Creation: firstname.lastname@example.org Subj.: Cocktail Creation.